I have over 25 years of experience in providing psychotherapy services. I work with people from 18 years of age and throughout the adult life span who come for help dealing with a broad range of personal issues.
I can help you with the following concerns:
- Relationship and marital difficulties
- Sleep problems
- Work / professional stress / distress
- Eating disorders, weight and body-shape concerns
- Loss and Grieving
- Adjustment to age / health related life changes
- Trauma recovery and Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
How Individual Therapy can help you:
- To assist you in using evidence-based strategies such as Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to calm your anxiety, reduce symptoms of depression, regulate eating behaviours, improve sleep and manage stress
- Help you identify and understand your negative emotional patterns so that you can feel resolved of these problems and move on with your life
- Enhance your self- awareness and become more confident and satisfied with how you interact with others and how you manage your life in general
- Help you recover from experiences of personal trauma
- Help you develop more open and secure relationships
Contact me to find out more about Individual Therapy.